Developing CuteSoma and maintaining it for three different platforms (Nokia N9, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10) is really taking me a lot of time. I've many features in mind to add but I can't dedicate much spare time to them and to do it I should take time from other paid projects. I've also discarded the idea to make CuteSoma a paid app, because it's been always free (except the Windows Phone one that was non-free for just a month, but only 6 people "SIX" bought the app).
What do I Need & What You Get
I would like to raise at least 5.000€ to be able to keep maintaining the existing features and to implement new one. Developing for 3 different platforms really takes a lot of time. I also need to find a way to get a Windows Phone 8 device because at the moment I cannot test some features using just the emulator.
What the application currently does:
- You can view the list of Soma.fm channels
- You can listen any channel
Features I would like to add:
- Scrobbling song to Last.fm
- Write a new MediaSource for Windows Phone (the default one is quite bugged and I need to implement one from scratch)
- Port the BlackBerry10 version to the native CascadesUI