Social Connect is a library written in Qt that allows applications to easily connect to services like Facebook and Twitter. Recently I had the opportunity to work on this library improving it and adding support for Instagram (work is still in progress but it's almost finished).
The main features of this library are:
- Out-of-the-box support for Facebook and Twitter
- Integrated authentication implementation
- Simplified common interface for all supported services
- Provides interfaces for native API calls
- Design enabling easy addition of new services e.g. LinkedIn
If you are writing an application that needs to access these services, this could be the library for you. It can be extended to support even other services like LinkedIn, Flickr etc... and I would like to invite people to contribute to the code. The library has been tested with Qt 4.8.1 on Ubuntu Linux 12.04 but it should be compatible with any other versions/platforms.